Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Keith Courage in Alpha Zones

Keith Courage in Alpha Zones is the game that came with the TG-16 Console, if I could remeber whats the story line is that an Alien Invasion called BAD Guys, they slaughtered your Dad, which tried to but the BAD Guys in their place. Now you may be wondering why I've made BAD capitalized 3 times in a row now, it is actually short for something, same applies with NICE. I know that's totally dorky and lame. BAD is short for Beastly Alien Dudes while NICE means Nations of International Citizens for Earth. So of cause You have to fight the BAD Guys to save Earth with the Nova Suit your Father left behind.

There's nothing much to this game but beating up bad guys, and upgrading a sword, and buy bombs. In case you were wondering, there isn't armor, or helmets, or like that to upgrade, only your sword is upgradeable and buy some bombs. Besides all the upgrading and dorky story line, it's a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment